Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snowsuit Babies!

I like babies wearing snowsuits. I don't really like babies that much, they frighten me. Sometimes they're cute to look at, but mostly I just feel awkward.

But when I see a baby in a snowsuit I giggle gleefully at how adorable they are.







3 fun facts about babies and snowsuits:

1. I worked in a nursery for almost a year and was amazed that parents actually fed they're 20 month old children pasta with meat sauce for lunch, knowing the kid doesn't know how to use silverware, let alone even hold it properly.

2. I have no babies of my own, nor do I desire babies of my own at this moment in time.

3. I don't own a snow suit but I did own a pair of those awesome jumper ski pant things at one time. I've skied. Cross country and downhill...and I've fallen and done that little roach move, who knows what I'm talking about?

Finlay-regular doesn't mean daily, or hourly. It can mean weekly, or monthly, or yearly....or a combination of any length of time. Does that makes sense? Cause it totally makes sense to me.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I feel essentially the same way about babies (don't want any right now, and feel awkward around them) and snowsuits (they make babies adorable!)

I will add to this that I love babies in funny winter hats. Especially the ones that make them look like tiny jesters.

k.j. said...

Babies in snowsuits are way better than babies dressed up as flowers. :-)