Friday, July 06, 2007

Something even better then the Twilight Zone...


I got Police Tickets. Yep.

It all started around 7am when a regular at my coffee shop said his friend had some to sell. I got the cash from a handy dandy little ATM next door and when I returned the friend had sold them.

A few hours later I arrived home and proceeded to sit down, relax and cry for awhile. I got a call from work that another regular had some tickets for sale. This one worked out folks and for HALF of what I was going to have to pay the other guy. Seriously, I got a good deal from a very nice man and his very nice wife.

So I got to see my favorite band ever play Wrigley Field and it was amazing. Did I mention amazing? Because it was amazing.


That's me being happy. This was one of my favorite things since I've moved here. The Police! At Wrigley Field! Oy.

1 comment:

Louie said...

You were the youngest person there. That is a fact.