Thursday, September 13, 2007

It Feels Like Fall...



This made me laugh. I didn't find it on my own though. I stole this video off of a blog I love to read.

The author of this blog is my favorite blogger ever. His name is Scotty Crowe. He used to write the tour journals for John Mayer back when John Mayer played small little clubs and people like Jessica Simpson wouldn't date him if he paid them too. I loved his blogs. They were intelligent and witty. I used to come home from work or school and immediately check to see if Scotty Crowe had updated his blog. Then John Mayer got big and Scotty disappeared. Afterwards I used to search Google for postings of his old blogs just for the memories.

Thankfully someone in the Mayer camp wised up and gave Scotty a blog on John Mayer's website. He mostly writes about college football these days, but I read it anyway.

I also made my blog white. Know why? I can't wait for snow. I'm smiling just thinking about it. Some call me sick, others...well, they get it.

1 comment:

Kent on Clark said...

I'm so happy to be stuck with you.