Monday, September 24, 2007

Texas Our Texas.

I just got back from Texas. I was there for about a week to celebrate the marriage of my sister Shauna to a wonderful man named Greg. There are a lot of pictures but I don't have them yet. So I will tell you all about the wedding once the pictures are in my possession.

While I was home for such a long/short while, I started noticing all the things that make Texas great. So I took pictures, because why not? I'll share them a little at a time because too much of a good thing will just make you jealous you aren't underneath that Texas sky.

Numero Uno reason why Texas is great:

The Mambo Taxi


Whoever thought to combine a margarita with sangria just gets life. These lovelies are available at Mi Cocina. A restaurant. That is good.

Word to the wise: Never drive a car after even ONE Mambo Taxi. They are potent people. I'm not kidding. Potent. The good kind of potent.

No comments: