Sunday, September 02, 2007

SRYTIMF ANNIVERSARY!

The most important part of my fabulous one year anniversary weekend was knowing that I've officially known my Stop Rubbing Your Theatre In My Face girls one year. It's actually one year ago today I walked into my second week of level one class at iO and met T and A. I bought them cards to celebrate.


The cards play music. I've never seen someone jump so high and scream so loud when hearing music from High School Musical. Except for maybe myself, in my apartment, when I watch High School Musical and jump so high and scream so loud.

Stop Rubbing has a show next week. September 10th @ Ginger's Ale House @ 9pm. We haven't done a show in almost 5 months. Huge span of time might I say. I really only have one thing left to say my girls:

We're soaring...

Flying...

There's not a star in Heaven that we can't reach...

If we try...

Yeah...

We're breaking free.

2 comments:

Jason R. Chin said...

Get your head in the game!

Kristin said...

I really want to go see the show, if I can get someone to come with me I will! You're so cute with the HSM cards! :)