Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dear Foot Goddess,

How are you? I hope you are well.

Look, I know I have flat feet. I know that I wear shoes that are horrible for my feet including flip-flops, ballet flats, and raggedy old running shoes. I know these things.

I'm writing you to ask that you please take away the swelling and bruising on my left foot. I really don't think I deserve it. I have been very good about jogging every other day and because of this annoyance I had to give up my healthy routine this morning. Why and how can you cause me so much grief?

Please consider my plea. I like to exercise. It's sick. I know. Please don't keep me from the one thing I love. That and trashy reality television.

Yours Truly,

::insert signature::

Molly

P.S. I bought some good new tennis shoes last night to help the situation. See, I am making an effort!

No comments: