Monday, May 14, 2007

A Very Chicago Weekend...

I think I may have just had one of the most Chicago themed weekends...ever.

It started off Friday at Looptopia. Most everything we tried to go see was packed. We caught some bands and spent some quality time discussing paintings at the Art Institute.


Saturday, Tahnee and I went to neighbor day at Wrigley Field. We got to eat hot dogs and picnic on the field. We even took pictures on home plate. It was mucho fun.


The whole weekend culminated in a Sunday filled with improv, and Chicago is a very improvy sort of town as you know. My Sundays are always filled with improv. I don't stop until about ten Sunday night.

It was also Mother's Day. Hope you wished your mom well.

As for today, I just finished watching the Office from last Thursday. Usually I call Thursday my date night. It's my permanent date night with John Krasinski. As of late, I've had to Tivo him and reschedule his loving. Thank God for Tivo. Thursday was so good. Two words:

Go Pam.

Say how you feel girl. People don't do that enough, including myself :). I cried at the end of that stupid episode. I'll admit it. Maybe I'm a little crazy or just super tired, but It was a heartfelt little speech. I'm sad that next week is my last new date with John until next season. Good thing I bought him on DVD. That way, even though we both have tremendously busy schedules, we will always be able to make a little time for each other. That's how relationships work.

No comments: