Monday, May 21, 2007

My Public Apology and Also, Celebration.

I finished my second screenplay! Writing this one was different, I don't know why. I've even already started revising it. The first one I haven't looked at since I finished. I was a little bummed out to tell you the truth. In Grigg's writing class, the last class (when we've all finished...well, come close anyway) is really exciting. We get to hear how everybody's wraps up. Of course, I had to work during our last class and didn't make it until the last hour. We barely had time to read through mine, let alone the fact that I didn't get to hear the end of everyone else's. But....it's done folks. :)

Here comes my apology:

While writing this script I have uttered this phrase to one too many people:

"That's sounds fun! I shouldn't go out tonight though, I really need to work on my screenplay."

I have missed a lot of parties, shows, dinners, breakfasts, and movies in the last few months. I should make apologies individually, but there are just too many phone calls and e-mails I would have to make in one night.

So Tahnee, Alexandra, Shauna, Mariana, Mom, Michael, Sherman, James, Tahnee (again), Thomas, Tahnee (again...), Alexandra (yes, again...), Rachel, Dad, several of my unnamed coffee shop partners and my sketch show buddies, I'm sorry for missing so many things. I'm sorry I came to rehearsal very unprepared (that's to the sketch show peeps). You'll be happy to know that my script is finished and no longer takes priority (although it is still around). I promise to try and manage my time better in the future. :) I love you all dearly.

As for today, I'm sick, sitting my butt on my bed and watching the Sopranos. I Netflixed the first season...it occurred to me after the second episode that I've actually seen the first season. I didn't even remember that I watched it when it first came on, but apparently I did.

ALSO, random event of the day: A man came into unnamed coffee shop today. He had just traveled to Texas. I asked him whereabouts in Texas. He said, a smallish town...named Rowlett. That smallish town is my home town. What are the odds????? Freaky...

No comments: