Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One of those days...

We all have them. You don't know why, but you just get in a funk and everything stinks. Well, today was one of those days for me. Until...I came home to find this e-mail from my mom:

Helo mommee and dadie (and ant mollee who deserted us two go two shicago)

Novitskee and I wanted to start a blog, but grandmother says its too danjerus for yorkees to bee on the internet. Wee miss u of kors, but we are having funn. Wee promis to keep this short for dadee cause we kno he dusn’t like to reed too much words.

Saterday was fun. We playd and walked 3 milz. We lik green beens. Will u git us sum? Sunday granmaw and granpaw wer home all day. Thay took us walkin and two grate granmaws house and to pet smart. Peepol luvd us. We saw 2 big rackoons on the back porch.


Yesterday thay wer both veri busee, but thay playd when they kud. We kept the kats kumpany. Today we went tu get byootiful and thin sat in granpaws lap and helped him with inshurans. Wat is inshurans? Granmaw came home erlee just for us! Weer playing and playing and playing!!!!!!!

Luv,
us


My sister's dogs are staying with my parents for a few weeks while she is out of town. My mom decided to update my sister and fiance on the progress of the dogs...she sent it to me as well. She knew it was one of those days. So sweet my mother is. And a little cheesy :).

This is the only picture I could find of the pups. My mom is in the picture too, obviously:


Dogs make me happy :).



1 comment:

Louie said...

adorable! If you like cuteness: www.cuteoverload.com