Monday, April 09, 2007

A Case of Bad Luck...

I woke up this morning, after a mostly restful weekend, expecting to feel better. I ran some errands and quickly realized that I didn't feel better at all. The doc had said to call back on Monday if I didn't feel better so I did. Another doctor in the office finally called me back this evening. He was rude. He claimed I wasn't sick and that the other doctor hadn't told me to call back. He was patronizing. I hate that. He was describing sinus infections to me, which I'm no stranger too. I used to get them eight or nine times a year. I snapped at him. I don't snap at anybody! Ever! The best part though? When I was describing my symptoms he told me I was suffering from, "bad luck." Really? Did you learn that in Merck's Dr. Gong? Yes, his name is Dr. Gong.

1 comment:

Corey and Monique said...

You know what he is?

A jerkpod!