Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm Old...

Yesterday (Sunday) was maybe my favorite day in months, weeks, years even. Okay, maybe just my favorite day in a few weeks. Surprising my parents by coming home after Christmas is still my favorite day ever.

Yesterday morning I went to brunch with a bunch of girly friends.


My food was so yummy. It even had edible flowers. I also had some delicious freshly made juice and a really yummy cup of coffee. Oh yeah, and there was good conversation too.

Then I had my Project Writing class with Jeff Griggs. (It's actually required by Griggs that we use his name when talking about the class for "publicity." We had to sign a statement.) I love that class. This is a half new/half returning group of students . We read the first ten pages of our scripts today. I love it when we start reading them out loud. It's so much fun.

After class I went to book club.


Alexandra had macaroons and hot dogs in honor of the book we read, A Confederacy of Dunces. It was fun and full of wine.

I told my friend Thomas that I had brunch and book club and he made the comment that my day was that of a middle-aged woman. You're a little right Sir Thomas III...and I like it that way. Tahnee likes it that way too.

No comments: