Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Welcome to My Life...

I like it when stuff that isn't related, or may be slightly related but not, comes together. You might call them coincidences. For you fortune cookie lovers they are instances when, "God chooses to remain anonymous." You might also just not think twice about things like this. I do.

I have started interning at a casting office. I checked the written messages from yesterday and there was one from a "Susan." (That's her real name). This "Susan" owns a certain talent management office in Los Angeles. She was also my talent manager when I lived in LA. She is very good at what she does even though our relationship was very strained. She never forgave me for not booking the very first audition she sent me on. Not kidding.

I originally was moving back to LA when I decided to move to Chicago instead. In fact, all of my furniture was still in LA at the time...that's a fun moving story. :) It was very odd to see "Susan's" name and number written on a piece of paper here in Chicago. In an office I work at. Very odd indeed.

In other news, I hated the way this blog look so I changed it. Love it.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

It's pink! I love it.

Louie said...

I concur, the new colors are great.

Corey and Monique said...

You're officially linked from my blog now!
http://coreyandmo.blogspot.com/