Friday, November 03, 2006

Holiday's are coming...






Today I had a "staff" meeting at work. I know that some of you may think that a part-time job at a well-known coffee establishment would not require "staff" meetings, but it does. We had to discuss the upcoming holiday's along with updates on how to stay safe in a retail environment when the high-crime-time of year makes it's way into our lives. I apologize for the long sentence...

During the meeting we played an actual board game made by the mother company. I can't say the company's name because I will be found and shot. It was a team-building board game to help us all learn how to connect better with our customers. Really, the only thing I learned today was that all barista's are bitter and Jewish barista's REALLY hate Christmas.

P.S. The birthday bean has bloomed. This magical bean was a gift from my friend Aimee in California. I thought I had killed it, but no...it's death will be a little later in the little bean's life that I had orignally thought. Congratulations to me and happy birthday (20 days after the fact).

2 comments:

Ellen Wohlberg said...

Hey. At first I was going to be like, "Hey! We were both born on the 23rd, except I was born in September, and you were born in October!!" But then I re-did my adding, and realized I am a fool. Nov. 3 minus 20 does not equal October 23rd. So I guess you're not as cool as I thought.

Ellen Wohlberg said...

p.s. I created my own blog just to post on your wall. And the first post has your name in it. Read it!

www.ellenwohlbergliveson.blogspot.com