Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Fun Little Saturday...


Tahnee and I signed up for a free Shakespeare/Stage Combat workshop. Didn't make it to the workshop. I went to the wrong building and Tahnee was almost late to the right building, but not early enough to figure out how to get me to her. So, we met up on a streetcorner, did some window shopping and ate some lunch.

We got fortune cookies. Our fortunes were terrible.

Tahnee's read, "Face any problem with dignity."
Mine read, "Be tactful, overlook your own opportunity."

Really? Really? Whatever happened to things like "You're kindness and generous of spirit will be returned to you tenfold," and, "A smile is the shortest distance between two people."

Those are uplifting. I did find a dress for my sister's wedding finally. It's pretty awesome. Once I get some pictures of me rockin' the little black dress there will be pictures posted all over the damn place because that dress is my new favorite thing.

Saturday night I went to watch The Wizard of Oz in Oz Park with James, Katie and Sherman. Tahnee had to work. It was fun. There were so many dogs. We did not sneak in wine and I definitely do not have a spider bite that looks like a hickey. Actually I do. I have a spider bite on my neck that looks like a hickey. I can't wear my hair up because I think people will whisper and point at my hickey looking spider bite. Boo...


After the movie, Katie hit James in his lower heart. She swears she didn't do it.
Pictures don't lie K. Clady.

No comments: