Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Goodbye Coffee Life (Pt. Dos of the weekend that rawked)


I officially don't work at unamed coffee shop that I will now call Starbucks because that's it's name. Now if I use the word Starbucks on my blog, I won't be fired because I don't work there. Starbucks.

My friend Katie is done working there as well. Last Saturday was her last day so we said good-bye with a little pre-celebration evening extravaganza. That made sense in my head. Look at this Starbucks gear that I can put on my blog because I can't be fired for putting it here because I don't work there anymore:








In truth working there was great. I loved working for Starbucks....that sounds so corporate, but it's true. They've always been good to me. The part that sucks is the early mornings and...the customers. I am one and I know I suck. People don't realize what they do to the poor Barista's behind the counter. All I ask is that next time you purchase coffee at any coffee establishment...smile, ask how the Barista is doing, and remember that even putting only a nickel in the tip jar does count for something.

1 comment:

Jason R. Chin said...

I like those shoes.