Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Weekend Rawked...Pt. Uno

Friday night I had a date with a group of talented writers I am writing a show with. Isn't that funny? Writer's writing a show....the comedy and timing is amazing. Dinner and a movie. How romantic. Griggs and Brett Lyons came along too. We saw King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. That movie is really good. Like, maybe one of the best movies I've seen in 6 months or so... Afterwards we did our best Steve Weibe impression.


You know what's not funny? Louie telling us all to wear sweater vests and then not wearing one himself. Nevermind that Curt and Brian didn't wear one either. Jeannie and I wore one. It's okay though. We had a nice family dinner to make up for the lack of sweater vest. Lots of fun was had by all.

Curt and Brett shared their hopes and dreams.














Brian and Griggs laughed at people being funny and the fact
that pizza parties are just plain fun.


















I'm not really mad about the sweater vests. Louie is moving and all of his are packed, so it's understandable. Brian and Curt both wore fun pants so that's equally as fun.

Yay Funnn!

No comments: