Monday, August 20, 2007

On Hold...


I finally have a decent picture of my Dirk Nowitski. Isn't he handsome?

Last night was my first 5b show at iO. It's crazy to think that I've almost lived here a whole year and classes at iO are officially done. Over. Finite. You know what else? The show last night was a lot of fun. My class was the first of the night and I went in the first group. Then I got picked for the Grasshopper show.

The best part of the evening was watching my girls. Tahnee and Alexandra are both in the 9 o'clock group. I was like a proud mamma watching my girls perform. And they were so good. So lovely. So beautiful.

At this moment I'm on hold with RCN. I've been on hold with RCN for 50 min. I've been on the phone with them for 53 minutes, but 3 of those minutes were actually spent talking to a live human. I'm hold again and the first thing I thought to do was blog. Blog blog blog.

No comments: