Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Very Rotic Evening...

Let me give you a quick explanation of the word "rotic:"

rotic - romantic, without the man.

I believe it was my friend Melissa who coined that phrase a few years ago. A rotic evening is usually spent with close girlfriends. They are awesome. It's like a date night without the date.

My friend Heather is moving back to Ohio for a few months and we spent last night sipping champagne and listening to jazz in a candlelit club downtown. We dressed up and did our hair. It was fabulous and quite rotic indeed. I'm going to miss Heather, but alas we all must do what we have to do sometimes. Hurry back Green.

I would also like to introduce you to the newest edition to the Molly household:


This is Dirk Nowitski. The fish. He's pretty awesome. So awesome that in the only picture I have of him (the one above) he lets off a brilliant glow and looks as though Heaven itself is summoning him for great things...or something of that nature. Come by and say hi to him, he likes people. And if he really likes you he will blow bubbles at your face. I call them kisses.

No comments: