Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Another Year...

It's another year and I already need a nap.

I got back to Chicago today. Yea. Every time I talked about coming back to various people, I would refer to Chicago as home. It was sweet really. I officially have a Chicago bank and after next week an Illinois Driver's License. What is this world coming to?

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's. I had a lovely night at the first place I ever took improv classes, Four Day Weekend in Fort Worth, TX. It was a night of Tex-Mex, wine, family and improv. What more could you ask for? Seriously...

Pictured below are two of my improv teachers, Wilk and Frank. I'm in the middle in case you were wondering...


They kept wanting to talk about improv. I had consumed a lot of wine. I hope I made sense.

This time last year I was in level 3 at Four Day. Funny, I'm about to start Level 3 at iO. Whoa. Twilight Zone. I seem to have a lot of those moments...

I hope this year is a little easier than the last two. I mean, my life is pretty amazing and the past couple of years, although trying, had some pretty awesome moments. I'm just ready to get a little more work done. This goal oriented little head of mine is starting to spin faster than I can compute.

I will say one thing. I did get to watch my one Christmas/New Years tradition...the Sci-Fi network's Twilight Zone marathon. That's my second Twilight Zone reference. Huh...

Hope you finished your cabbage and black-eyed peas. I would hate for your good luck and fortune to fade just because you don't like the taste.

P.S. Guess what great show is on Friday?
Project Writing Reader's Theater @ iO. 7:30pm in the iO annex. My screenplay is the first one out. Come hear an awesome tale written by the one and only me, read by my amazing classmates and myself. It'll be interesting to say the least...and I swear I'm not getting nervous. :)

No comments: