Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cookies Make Everything Better...


I recently had a five hour long conversation with one of my closest friends in the world, Melissa aka: Missy, who lives in LA. We hadn't talked in four or five months, so there were a lot of stories to get through. Melissa is busy writing, working and planning a wedding so she has been harder to get a hold of lately.

After our conversation, she surprised me and sent a box filled with my favorite cookies and a menu from my favorite diner in LA, Jerry's, along with a very sweet card.

How in the world did I get so lucky to have such sweet, amazing and thoughtful friends?

Thanks Melissa. You made my week.

P.S. The cookies are chocolate dipped florentines and black & whites. I've tried florentines and black & whites at several bakeries around here, none of them come close to Jerry's.

No comments: