Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Reflection #1...


I have been thinking about past holidays lately, mainly because this one is so rapidly approaching. I thought I might take some time to share some of my favorite memories I have been remembering upon my reflection lately....you dig?

This picture is from my first Christmas in Los Angeles. Yes, I lived there for almost two years.

My friend Aimee and I decided to host a Christmas cocktail party for our women's group and their significant others. At the time, Aimee and I considered each other our significant other so it was only fitting for us to host the party together. The party started at 8pm. Aimee, her brother Jason (pictured above) and I (also pictured above) started our drinking around 6pm. Aimee asked Jason and I to take a candid "action shot" of some party mingling. The champagne bubbles had gotten to our heads by this point and this picture was the best we could come up with. I'm pretty sure I'm laughing, not crying and I'm pretty sure Jason is laughing, not hurling. But can we really be sure? You would have to ask Aimee...

I just noticed that all the shrimp cocktail was gone by this point.

No comments: