Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cleaning Day...

I have been cleaning ever since I got home from work today. My parents are coming to visit for the weekend and I want everything to look nice and cleanly. I'm currently washing all of my towels and my sheets. It feels so good to clean, or is it just me?

I had to work this morning for nine hours. Working nine hours at a coffee shop is torture. Seriously. I will say one thing though, the time passed so quickly. And what a beautiful day it turned out to be! I woke up this morning to a horrible rainstorm...and now it's so nice and sunny.

Have you seen these two people?


If not, you're sure to see them this weekend if you run into me.

Happy Cleaning Day.

Here's to making your parents believe you keep a well organized apartment when they're not around.

Who am I kidding? They know I'm scrambling to make this place look good.

No comments: