Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thunder and Lightning and Grandmas...Oh Yeah!


Aren't those the three coolest ladies you've ever seen?

Yep.

They are.

Last night I was sitting in Starbucks and a man walked up to me and said, "You make those glasses look smart."

So do my glasses look dumb on their own? What does that mean?

This morning at around 5am I was awoken by a thunder crash so loud that it shook my bed. At first I got a little freaked out which is a little odd because thunderstorms are my favorite thing. For the next thirty minutes I laid there counting the seconds between the lightning and thunder. It was like I was 10 years old again. It was fun.

I talked to my Grandmother for 30 minutes today. I love her. She is amazing. Simply amazing. I also like talking to her because somewhere the conversations always turns to, "I remember the day you were born..." It turns into a little ego-boost session where she tells me how proud of me she is. Always a nice thing to hear.

I'm watching The Hills right now. Spencer is a tool. A jerky tool.

No comments: