Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rehearsal Is The Best...

Or at least everything that happens up until rehearsal...I kid. I kid.

Today before rehearsal for All The Way To Chicago (Sundays in March, 8pm, Donny's Skybox), James made dinner for Tahnee and I.

::insert picture here::

I took a picture of it with Tahnee's camera because I forgot mine. I suspect I'll receive the picture from her sometime next week or the next week.

I went to go see a friend's show at the Playground after dinner and hopped in a cab to rehearsal. I have always been pretty fortunate to have interesting cab rides. This one was no exception. My cabby was extremely talkative...I found he has been driving a cab for 30 years, he has to renew his chauffeur license next month, he is an astrologer and his moon is in Libra therefore he should work one day and rest the next. Earlier that day he had helped a blind man up the stairs into his apartment. He told a lot of jokes. The best joke he told was, "I don't want to buy a cab. I don't want to be married to a cab, too hard to get through the bedroom door." As I exited the cab he apologized for not having any jokes about coffee shops.

No comments: