Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yikes-a-bee...

Am I the only person who has seen Win A Date With Tad Hamilton on multiple occasions and enjoyed it? It's okay to say yes...

It is beautiful outside. My apartment is especially sunny because, since it's winter, the tree outside my window is leafless causing tons of the happy sun to filter through it's branches. It feels great. I can wear a light jacket. It's so preeetty.

Do you want the truth? It's making me a little uncomfortable. I'm not ready for winter to be over. New seasons/weather means change. I'm not ready for change. I am very comfortable in my little wintry cave. I want to still be dreary and bundled up. So hurry back winter. Hurry.

2 comments:

Today, Tomorrow, The Next Day said...

So I've seen Win a Date with Tad Hamilton on more than one occassion and my jury is still out. I want to like it, but man do I hate Kate Bosworth!

Unknown said...

i have seen Win a Date With Tad Hamilton three times so far. i've enjoyed it on each occasion. i've never told anyone that before.

i'm a topher fan.