Friday, February 23, 2007

Miss T...

Like the song...get it? I have another question...Is it just me or does anyone else get really annoyed when they sleep in, wake up, turn on the T.V. and iVillage live is on? Am I the only person who really hates that show? Please say no...

Tahnee gave me a flower last night. We were in Walgreens and I saw her pick up a gigantic fuzzy flower. I asked her who she was going to give it to and she became rather coy. I thought maybe she was buying it for a boy. As we left the store...she gave it to me. Isn't that sweet? I love flowers. People don't buy them for each other enough. They always wait until something bad or something wonderful happens. Why not just buy people flowers because you can? Because you can...anytime.


P.S. Don't start watching Grey's Anatomy. Don't be like me and get sucked into it. Please. I was happily rolling along with my Thursday night date night with John Krasinski, and then I decided to expand my horizons. I have now spent three Friday mornings in a row crying in front of my television...damn Grey's.

No comments: