Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Friends That Keep On Giving...



My friend Aimee sent me a gift. There was really no reason. She had received some items from a friend that she couldn't use and also found a bunch of make-up that she didn't want. She then sent it all to me, along with some Valentines Day themed candy.

Again I have to ask, what I've I done to deserve such thoughtful friends?

Anyway, it just goes to show...my friends are the coolest. Now if only I had money I could afford to spoil them back. One of these days...

I read somebody else's blog (who I don't know...but I've read their blog...) and this person pointed out how important having girlfriends is to a lady. It really is one of the coolest bonds a girl can have. There is nothing like walking down the street with your best girlfriend(s). There is also nothing like ranting, going crazy and totally over analyzing to your best girlfriend(s) because they will look at you like you are the sanest, most logical person in the world while you talk...and still love you.

1 comment: