Saturday, February 17, 2007

God is Laughing at Me...

I don't blame Him really. I don't.

I have been very out of sorts lately. The most random things keep happening, and they all keep connecting, and I feel like the universe is playing some huge game with me. Really. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way either. I don't. I happened to come across my horoscope in the new Vanity Fair. It struck me as strangely accurate, so I e-mailed it to my friend Tahnee. My mom and I had a long talk this morning about everything and the kitchen sink, two hours later she calls me and says:

"I just happened to read your horoscope in the new Vanity Fair...have you read it?"

Oh mom.

Here it is:

"The ancient Greeks had at least three words for love, and considering your odd emotional state, it would be wise to look them up and see which one best describes the way you've been feeling. Not that it would do much good to analyze what's in your heart. Fifth-house transits of outer planets and asteroids make it impossible to be rational. Fortunately there are people around you to distract you from your goofy reverie."

Yep.

I should note that my mother never reads horoscopes. I don't read them often either.

To read the above is to know me right now.

Does that make sense?

Let's do lunch.

If I break out into hysterical laughter mid-meal, don't judge. Just love.

No comments: