Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day...


That is me on Valentine's Day. I worked, handing out candy all morning, and then went straight to work at unnamed coffee shop until 10:30pm. It was a long day. I was forlorn for most of it because it was cold, snowy, my feet were wet and my back hurt. I'm not much of a complainer though. I made it through in one piece.

I came home to watch Lost and then ended up watching Oprah. Did anyone see Oprah? I taped it so that I could see the rest. I love happy couples...they make me cry. I took two Benadryl (to attempt and curb the sinus problems I have suddenly become plagued with again) watched Oprah and cried at all the happiness. The good kind of cry. And it was fantastic.

On a slightly different note, is is just me or has everything been couple/romance/engagement/marriage related for the past month or so? Almost since Christmas really. I swear, every time I turn on the T.V. it's something about one of those topics OR I run into someone or talk to a friend and every conversation relates to the opposite sex and some huge event. Whatever happened to work woes and family troubles? Why is everything suddenly love-related?

Boo love.

I'm only kidding. :)

No comments: