Friday, March 09, 2007

This Weekend is Starting Off Nicely...

So I count Friday as my favorite day. I like it because it has the anticipation of the weekend being so close but not there quite yet. It's freeing or something. I don't know.

I went to lunch with my friend Alexandra today. I had an interview for an internship near her office. If I ever find myself near her work (or not near it actually...) I try and have lunch with her.

Today I brought her a little gift. Alexandra can't have gluten or lactose so it's fun to try and find desserts she can eat. Tahnee and I found a gummy make-your-own-ice-cream-cone kit at Walgreens last night. The A-lady was very excited about her gift.


The kit included sprinkles, tart sugary delights, and chocolate sauce that looked like gel and tasted a little like vanilla.

Yum.

P.S. I got the internship. I'm officially an "intern" guys.

P.P.S. There is a fire alarm in someone's apartment in my building that has been going off for three days straight. I'm not kidding. I'm not exaggerating. Three. Days.

No comments: