Sunday, March 11, 2007

Screw Daylight Savings Time...It's a Partyyyyy!!!!

My Project Writing Class had a party last night to celebrate the end of our 8 months together...and Louie's Birthday. It 'twas fun. There was a lot of karaoke. I think some people drank, some people ate pizza, and some people...well, hung out with an old man in a vintage, red Hugo Boss sweatshirt.


Louie really enjoyed the music. He should have. After all, it was his birthday.


Curt really doesn't want you to cry for Argentina.


Jeannie really wants you to know that Texas was not part of the Lousiana Purchase.


Griggs gave some "superlatives." Trey and I won the Most Likely to Play a Couple in a Movie title because we very frequently get cast as love interests in our readings. Except for in my script where Trey played my dad. Hmmm... I also won for Most Southern. Not Trey. Even though he is from Georgia. The Texas gal took it.


These guys are fun.


Future screenwriter's of America ya'll. For real. Pardon my red scary eyes. Believe it or not, they looked scarier with the red-eye reduction.

It was the second week for All the Way to Chicago tonight
(8pm everysundayinmarchdonny'sskybox$8).
Come see it next week. Please.
The first week felt like recess...last night was, let's say "abstract."
You never know what you're going to get with us.
For serious.
It's a fun time.
For serious.


No comments: